PlayOnline.ca adheres to a fairly strict yet fair Code of Conduct that applies to all of the casinos which are represented on this website.
This Code of Conduct provides rigid guidelines to casino operators so as to ensure high standards and consumer protection. The design of the Code of Conduct promotes an atmosphere of integrity and ethical operation, and seeks to prevent wrongdoing. The Code also provides guidance on the ethical means by which to settle any actual or alleged dispute between a player and a casino.
The Code of Conduct
1) All casinos must be fully licensed and properly regulated.
2) Every casino game must be audited each month by a third party.
3) Each casino must obtain a “seal of approval” from one or more government-sanctioned organization.
4) Each casino must always provide safe and secure deposit and withdrawal transactions.
5) Casinos must ensure the privacy of all players’ information. Such information must never be sold, rented or passed on to third parties.
6) Casinos must be subject to the Federal Trade Commission’s CAN-SPAM Act. This applies whether they are regulated from within or outside of the United States.
7) Casinos must offer round-the-clock support.
8) Withdrawals must always be paid in full within five days.
9) POCA reserves the right to full and final decision power if a player lodges a complaint about any of the casinos listed.
10) All casinos commit to the Social Responsibility defined at http://www.iso.org/iso/home/standards/iso26000.htm
Violations of the Code of Conduct
All known or suspected violations of the Code of Conduct should be reported. This includes any violations of rules, laws, policies or regulations that are applicable.
If it becomes necessary to file a complaint, please email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions or complaints related to actual or suspected violations of the law, or of the Code of Conduct, are always treated with the greatest degree of discretion and sensitivity.
To the extent that is consistent with the requirements of a full investigation of each report, all parties are assured of the highest concern for privacy and confidentiality allowable under the law.